Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Welcome to all the new signing agents. Please read.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 12/29/04 4:44pm
Msg #14897

Advice for new notaries

Above the menu of posts, click the "First" button. Go all the way to the very first post in June 2003, "Welcome to the General Discussion Forum." Read all the way to the last post today. You will find your answer many times over in the intervening messages, along with far better information about being a signing agent than you ever got in your certification course.

courtesy of HisHughness

Also of interest to the newer visitors: Msgs #6809, 7145 & 3399.

Thank you

Reply by Curious on 12/29/04 4:57pm
Msg #14898

Hint well taken! I have gone back and reviewed all of the posts, and yes I have learned alot of new things. Granted it is hard to remember it all, so I have started joting down few notes.

Sadly, Rome was'nt built in a day, please be patient with those of us that truly are trying to understand this business and earn the respect of our peers.

Reply by JanetK/CA on 12/31/04 2:57pm
Msg #15118

Congratulations!

Hint well taken, indeed! You obviously got the point! I doubt anyone expects a new SA to know everything right out of the starting blocks. That's what experience is all about. But good for you for actually doing the work and being smart enough to take notes. You've got the right attitude!

We all keep learning new things all the time, but those who take short cuts to get answers might be more inclined to take shortcuts in other areas of their business - which reflects negatively on the whole profession. Those of us who worked hard to gain experience feel much more inclined to offer help to someone who isn't expecting it to be served up on a silver platter! Best of luck to you!

Reply by Curious on 12/31/04 5:19pm
Msg #15127

Re: Congratulations!

Thank you! Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.