Notary Rotary
from post #39
Notary Discussion History

from post #39
Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Curious on 12/29/04 5:55pm
Msg #14905

from post #39

I am doing my homework reading these posts, but I have a question I am hoping someone will remember from way back when. It was from Post #39... it mention she registered her name for agencies looking for notaries on this website, and she recieved phone calls already... I can't seem to find where this info. is on this website.
Also, does anyone remember anything about the "free site written by the gal in Ohio"?

Thanks!

Reply by Roger/OH on 12/29/04 6:56pm
Msg #14913

The "free site written by the gal in Ohio" is Victoria Ring's at www.50statenotary.com, which does offer a very rudimentary training course. She is well known on the boards for putting out misleading and sometimes downright erroneous information, so take what you get from her with a whole shaker full of salt! Smiley

Reply by kcNot_KS on 12/29/04 7:00pm
Msg #14914

Are you looking for free training on becoming an NSA? Victoria Ring (Is this the gal in Ohio you were referring to?) offers a free online introductory "course". But there's really not much info there. Here's the link to it. http://www.50statenotary.com/training/page01.html

I don't understand what info you're looking on this website. If you're trying to get your name on NotRot database, you need become a member. You'll then have access to the Signing Service Companies and do your marketing.

Hope this helps.

Reply by Margaret S. Craig on 12/29/04 7:15pm
Msg #14915

The free notary website is http://www.50statenotary.com/ and the Ohio Notary is Victoria Ring. The site they were referring to in post # 39 I believe was this site - Notary Rotary . I am listed on free sites and about 10 pay sites, but most of my calls come from Notary Rotary.
I received a lot of good information from Victoria Ring and I purchased her book . In her book she suggested getting a website which I did and it also helps me be found. I also found out about doing other work. It has become much more lucrutive than notary loan sigining. I joined SOFI ( society of field inspectors) and purchased their directory. As soon as I got the directory, I signed up with every company I could and immediately (same day) got emails and job offers.

Reply by Thank you so much! on 12/30/04 11:02am
Msg #14991

Thank you for the info. I already am a NSA... yes, I wrote that big' ol check to the NNA, and then another one to get certified. At this time I am out quite a few bucks, so I have been poking in and out of sites. I have a sales and marketing backround, so now I need to get started on marketing info for customers.
I'll check Victoria's web site out... with my full salt shaker of course! Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.