Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Premier Lender Services... shame on you!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2004 Index

Posted by Judy Nisonger on 2/24/04 8:55pm
Msg #1020

I have never complained about a signing company in a public forum before, but here is always a first time. I received a phone call around 3:00 this afternoon from Premier Lender Services. They asked me to do a signing this evening at 8:00. I was told they pay $50 plus $25 because they were edocs. I told them no, I am sorry but I charge $65 plus $35. Rena said she had to check with her boss and then counfirm by email in about 10 minutes. She confirmed. I had a problem down loading docs so called about 6:15 to ask a question. Rena told me oh no... the lender cancelled, I left you a message on your cell phone which was on my belt and had not rung all afternoon... no messages were left. It is my policy to always call the borrowers to cancel my own appts. Well to my surprise the said they received a phone call saying Judy won't be coming but someone else would. I called Rena and told her to take me off their list. I will not work for a company who has no ethics. You know and I know they went shopping for someone cheaper... that's ok... but don't lie about what you did. I would have shown up at the borrowers, with docs that I downloaded if I had not called them with a problem. Shame on you Premier Lender Services!

Reply by Kris Litzinger on 2/25/04 12:26pm
Msg #1026

Had 2 orders from Premier Lender Services in January and 2 in February. All ordered by them from me at the last minute. All cancelled after much of my effort and time and long distance phone calls. Two were cancelled because the lenders supposably did not have docs ready in time. In all cases, I had already called borrowers and set up appointments. Strange company. I suggest charging a cancellation fee to this company or not taking at all.

Reply by Judy Nisonger on 2/25/04 4:55pm
Msg #1029

I agree with you Kris, but how would we bill them and I have a feeling with a company like this we would never receive payment

Reply by AKNotary on 2/25/04 5:39pm
Msg #1030

I just did a signing for Premier last night (my first with this company) and it was a mess. Docs weren't ready until late at night, RTC was not available. No password to access docs!! You name it, it went wrong. The borrowers were signing at 11:00pm. When I told Premier my fee there was a big sigh and "Wow, $65.00 for a signing". My big question- With all this work and hassle, do they pay?

Thanks

Reply by Barbs_MO on 2/26/04 11:19pm
Msg #1041

We need to not take their jobs....if they think $65 is too high anyway... I make a lot more for a lot less stress from reputable companies who appreciate the service I provide. Let PLS find people for $40-50 who are desperate, and probably aren't as experienced or professional. They will put themselves out of business. Don't take their job, just because you had a slow month! There are more jobs out there, and if you are sitting around waiting for their edocs, you may have had to turn a real paying job down to accomodate them, to find they used someone cheaper afterall. Granted-this is my opinion....but everyone has one!

Reply by kate_nortca on 9/19/07 4:34pm
Msg #212081

I know this post if from 2004 but I'm glad I found it. This company just called me and refused to pay $75.00 for a refi. They said they would call me back which I'm sure they won't because I asked for more money. If they do call back I'm going to tell them politely that while they were shopping around for someone to beat my quoted fee I accepted another signing whether that proves to be true or not. Man that is frustrating!

Kate

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.