Notary Rotary
THOMAS A SIRIANNI, INC.
Notary Discussion History

THOMAS A SIRIANNI, INC.
Go Back to February, 2004 Index

Posted by MB on 2/8/04 4:16pm
Msg #901

THOMAS A SIRIANNI, INC.

Has anyone had trouble with this office? They owe me for 11 closings and will not even speak to me. I finally got a check for 2 of the closings last week (they were due 3 months ago) and it wasn't signed. Now they won't reissue a new check and once again are avoiding my calls!

Reply by Joan-OH on 2/8/04 6:58pm
Msg #904

I have read on several boards about people receiving a check from this outfit that "was not signed". I think Mr. Sirianni is just trying to get another 30 days float because I have a hard time believing one man could "forget" to sign checks this often. Shame on him. Hey folks, the writing is on the wall on this one. Could be another Victory, Bridgespan, Millenium, etc. I certainly wouldn't take work from them unless they included a check (a signed one!) with the package.

Reply by Lorraine George on 2/10/04 12:45am
Msg #913

I just want to tell you that this guy took so long to pay me that I called his office more times than Carter has little liver pills-I tried to speak with his girls in the office and finally had to demand to speak with him and he insulted me by saying "he never fails to pay his notaries" to which I replied-well, that's not exactly true-"I'm a notary and he hadn't paid me" he gasped as if to loose his breath and said he would zip me off a check the next day and he did do it but only after I asked him how he spent my money-was dinner good?

Reply by Lorraine George on 2/10/04 12:51am
Msg #914

Turn him into the companies that have paid him-go to the source that cuts the check to him-they will hate hearing this info and perhaps will quit working with him-maybe if it cuts into his dinner money then maybe he will become honest.

Reply by Illinois Notary on 10/22/04 3:00pm
Msg #10298

This attorney is a crook....stuck me for $150 on a hurry up closing. I feel he never had the intention of paying

Reply by Monique on 2/14/04 5:13pm
Msg #933

I completed 1 signing for them and am still waiting for payment. I am getting the run around by his employees as well. I am in the process of writing him to inform him I will report him to the lender, the message boards and the BBB. When I first started this business, I made a policy to only accept one assignment from new agencies, whether I initiated contact or they located me through a database. That way if they are deadbeats, I am not stiffed for a tremendous amount of money. So far, he is my first deadbeat.

Reply by John/CT on 3/18/04 3:12pm
Msg #1200

He represents himself as a lawyer. Notify the Bar in his state. Lawyers hate that!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.