Notary Rotary
Title Searchers
Notary Discussion History

Title Searchers
Go Back to February, 2004 Index

Posted by Mariana T. on 2/25/04 11:41am
Msg #1025

Title Searchers

What do you know about Title Searchers jobs? I received an email that offers me the Handbook.

Reply by Liz on 2/25/04 7:19pm
Msg #1034

Can you share what e-mail you received? I am interested in finding out more. Thanks.

Reply by Barbs_MO on 2/26/04 11:20pm
Msg #1042

Have you ever noticed that at the beginning of the month that your loan signings services are used less than at the end of the month? Would you like to supplement your signing income by performing title searches? Have you ever thought about getting into title searching?

For our preferred notaries we are offering for a limited time only The Title Searchers Handbook in CD format for only $50.00. It is possible for your first completed title search to pay the purchase price of this CD. So if you apply yourself, you don’t have anything to lose. You can solicit business from the same title companies you currently perform closings for.

Unlike some other course material that have recently found their way into this field, this book is Copyright Protected and is the only book of this kind that has been accepted by the Library of Congress in both the Legal Library and the Education Library. So don’t be fooled by other courses that can not make this claim to fame.

Once you start the course and find that you have questions, you can e-mail us and get an answer quickly. This book is written in everyday language, not legal jargon that can be hard to understand without having Blacks Law Dictionary on hand. Get walked through the entire process with step by step instructions.

This special is for the month of February only and has been extended through March 10, 2004. If you are interested then please fill out the attached form and fax to 865-637-1556 and one of our agents will contact you to complete your order or you can call 865-633-5875 9am to 6pm EST Monday through Friday.

Thank you,

NNBS, Inc

AnytimeServices.com

Reply by Donna McGee on 3/4/04 10:18am
Msg #1082

I gave them a call and was told the discount was private and not for all callers. So the discount only applies if you have received the email with the special. However, the regular price was $75.00 and other kits I've come across were $150.00 or higher. May be worth a look either way.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.