Notary Rotary
What do you do?
Notary Discussion History

What do you do?
Go Back to February, 2004 Index

Posted by Liz/MD on 2/20/04 8:34pm
Msg #978

What do you do?

I am at a point where I feel I need to buy a copier. I accept/print e-docs. I have gone through 2 HP carts. in one week. I am thinking a copier would make more sense.
Any ideas out there?
I appreciate the imput.

Reply by Anonymous on 2/21/04 5:40pm
Msg #980

A Brother Intellifax is good or a Canon Image Class D680 SuperG3. I accept email docs and I change the cartridge about once every 6 weeks. The cartridges run anywhere between $75 and $130. It is well worth it.

Reply by Donna McGee on 2/22/04 8:49pm
Msg #989

Hi Liz,
You must be REAL busy to go through two cartridges in a week! If you do in fact have many signings, is it cost effective to have copies at a copier such as Kinko's or Staples? The more copies you need, the less per copy. Is there a place nearby that will charge you per month based on volume? It might be worth looking into if you are using that much toner. Small office sized copiers are just not up to snuff, in my opinion. Keep us posted.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.