Notary Rotary
Does Instafi.com owe you money....how to file a claim
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/04 9:51am
Msg #592

It would be have been most helpful if the NNA could lend more support to the signing agent community by providing information on how to recoup some of the fees we will not be paid by instafi.com...some agents are owed thousands of dollars. THESE ARE NOT WAGES, as you stated in their article, they are signing fees. We are independent contractors. But we can still make a proof of claim as follows.

Re: Instafi.com BK...it's official
« Reply #14 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 1:40pm » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAST DATE TO RETURN CLAIM FORM TO Assignee (administration of Instafi's assets and the claims solicitation process) is June 22, 2004:

Here's who to contact to obtain Proof of Claim filing with:

Adjustment Bureau
Attn: Robert Hoder, Manager (DL 818-972-5347)
CMA Business Credit Services
PO Box 7740 Burbank, CA 91510-7740
818.972.5300 tele
818.972.5301 fax www.creditservices.org
email: [e-mail address]

This is a significant piece of information for this article. Sometimes I wonder what the benefit of my membership with the NNA really does for me. Am I getting the most bang for my buck for belonging to NNA? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.