2nd Signing
Notary Discussion History

2nd Signing
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by Gladys/NC on 7/1/04 2:00pm
Msg #3812

2nd Signing

Hello again

Here we go again, this happen yesterday and scared me to death... I went out for a signing into a neighborhood that I was unfamilar with and got lost. Stop into an exxon gas station to get some direction and it looked like a CLAN RALLY. One of the gentlemen in there stated that I was in the wrong location. I didn't quite catch on to what he was saying when I asked him for direction to where I was going he stated to head back up north and and get the hell out of this town. I got in my car and hide tailed it out of there., with no service available for about another 10 min on my cell I did about 70mph. unitl I could get service. Called the company who sent me on the signing and explained everything that happen and refused to do the signing. WAS I WRONG? IF so Please explain .

Reply by MiMi on 7/1/04 2:57pm
Msg #3816

Sounds like you made an intelligent decision.

Reply by HisHughness on 7/1/04 3:31pm
Msg #3822

If a company ever insists that you compromise your safety to accomplish a signing, don't ever work for that company again. But don't quit working for them until you describe the company and what they can do with it in initimate, anatomical detail. If you need any help with that, let me know. I learned from a master -- or rather, a mistress: my ex-wife.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.