Notary Rotary
Advantage Document Services - Happy Ending
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by Marita Kubersky on 7/21/04 3:56pm
Msg #4752

I just want to put in a good word for Advantage Document Services out of San Ramon, CA, and Ray Dillon, especially. His daughter also works with him (I apologize for forgetting her name), and they are a class act. I had a nightmare signing one Friday afternoon where the e-docs did not come through from the title co. on the web site in time for the signing and then my HP6 Laserjet balked for some reason and would not print the complete package. After several attempts and a lot of paper, I had to save it to CD and take it to Kinko's to print. The B had to leave on his commute home, 92 miles away, even before the documents had come through on the website, no fault of mine, so the signing had to be re-scheduled at the B's home the next day. I requested an extra travel fee to cover the extra miles travelled AND a partial re-imbursement for printing costs, and received everything promptly, no questions asked. I felt validated and supported by this SS, and will work for them gladly, anytime.

Reply by KP-Pennsylvania on 7/21/04 6:00pm
Msg #4769

Thanks for sharing the good signing experience!

Kathy

Reply by SLOjoan on 7/21/04 9:18pm
Msg #4788

They are not listed in the Company List. How about adding this name, or would you be willing to give out their phone number or website?

Reply by Steven Rice on 11/26/11 6:05pm
Msg #405012

I did a closing for them on 10-21-09 and the bums never paid!
They are worthless!

90.00 stolen from me here. Or more like +90.00 stiolen from my children!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.