Notary Rotary
Advantage Equity Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by Newbie_CA on 7/27/04 5:24pm
Msg #5085

Has anyone worked with this company? They sent me their Closer Agreement and they are asking whether I'm familiar with required forms and affid. in my county to record deeds??? It also states that I must have the ability to provide these forms if not provided by the lender.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Reply by twil4/wi on 7/26/05 8:57am
Msg #54695

yes, i got that same package yesterday, and did a closing for them last night. let me tell you that when you quote them a fee, know that this company as an extra surprise, has you sort the entire package and send various parts and copies to 2 different places. i always ask if there are fax backs after the closing, and i charge more for all the extra work, but i have to say, i have NEVER seen this. i had to make 3 original copies of the entire mortgage, note, deed, which were mixed in with the pdf package, and have them sign them all, then sort the whole package and send little parts to them and little parts to wilmington. bazaar and a ton of work and hassle, which surely would have affected my fee. they also sent the whole 120 page docs 1 hour before the closing, making me late with all the sorting. i hated it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.