Notary Rotary
Alden Enterprises -- Double Yuck!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 7/9/04 5:01pm
Msg #4175

Just got a call from Alden regarding my invoice for a $35 cancellation fee. E-docs were not sent until 11:53 a.m. for a noon closing two counties and three cities away. Their position is that I refused to perform. I told them to do a Dick Cheney.

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend you add Alden Enterprises to your "When hell freezes over" list.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/9/04 6:02pm
Msg #4179

Why does this not surprise me! For those that don't know the history.

Assured Signings closed their doors on a Friday owing their notaries.
On the Monday they reopened as Alden! Same owners, Same company, just a different name, and same business practices. I wonder how long Alden will remain in business before they close their doors and reopen under yet another name!

Reply by Curious George on 7/9/04 6:57pm
Msg #4184

Thanks Hugh,

I appreciate the heads up especially when it comes from many people. Being new in the industry and all.... It's sad that some companies don't have the professionalism,integrity & honesty that they expect from us.
Thanks Again,
~Anthony
Oregon

Reply by Liz/MD on 7/10/04 6:46pm
Msg #4216

I did a signing for them, paid well, but the signing was on 2/21 and I was paid on 4/26. I was told payment would be sent by 45 days. The check was dated 4/5. Never again...........?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.