BrendaTX....????
Notary Discussion History

BrendaTX....????
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by Curious George on 7/6/04 2:09pm
Msg #3988

BrendaTX....????

Hi Brenda,

I would love to hear more about your new printer I've been reading everything on here and I'm debating between the BROTHER HL-5140 the DELL 1700 and the HP 3015....... and what problems were you having at first as you wrote in a previous column?

Thanks, Anthony
Oregon

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/6/04 4:04pm
Msg #3993

First of all the problem I had: EDocs – Not happening! Canon ImageClass would not print them. Nor would my Samsung, nor would my HP OfficeJet 85 do this group so that I could print them and then copy them with a laser copier.

I was downloading from dynamicdox.com on that particular day.

Frankly, if you are a signing agent, you really should buy an HP in my opinion. If for no other reason, because it has been said here than an HP Laser printer owner will be chosen over the owner of another brand of printer for signing jobs.

I chose the HP 3015 because of
--the price
--the PCL capability
--the automatic document feed which does not mind legal documents – my old one liked letter size.
--Signing Agencies prefer HP

You are such a happy and positive sounding person - That's really nice! best regards, Brenda

Reply by Curious George on 7/6/04 4:52pm
Msg #3995

Thanks Brenda,

I think the hp3015 is the way I'm gonna go...from everything I'm hearing. I love this board ,though it takes alongggg time to read back on all the different subjects....I have found there to be alot more wisdom from more experienced people here. For the most part everyone here is soo helpful. Also thank you for the compliment I guess my momma taught me well... = )
Thanks again & have a great day,
Anthony
Oregon

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.