Notary Rotary
Documents
Notary Discussion History

Documents
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by Carl lostum on 7/13/04 3:48pm
Msg #4340

Documents

If someone wants me to close a loan and emails me the documents. I close the loan how do I do I get the signed documents back to the title company. The company is half a state away.

Reply by mike mchenry on 7/13/04 3:52pm
Msg #4341

FED X OR UPS

Reply by Carl Lostum on 7/13/04 3:55pm
Msg #4342

Dont most title companies want the documents the next morning. Do you ever fax the signed copies and then fed x ?

Reply by redonthehead on 7/13/04 6:10pm
Msg #4346

Carl, Some SS's may want you to fax back certain doc's such as Page 1 of Mort and signature page, HUD, Right to Cancel, etc. but if you do an afternoon or evening signing, you just need to FED EX or UPS the docs back the next day or within 24 hours, that is if these were e-docs. If the docs were overnighted to you or the borrower, they will send a return evelope with those docs. They will give you an account number to charge to if these were e-docs. It's a good idea to have on hand the envelopes, mailing labels, etc, for FED EX and UPS. I have accounts with both of these and I just order all my supplies online.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.