Notary Rotary
HOT FLASH. GUESS WHAT?
Notary Discussion History

HOT FLASH. GUESS WHAT?
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by ROY A. ANDERSON on 7/22/04 10:57am
Msg #4801

HOT FLASH. GUESS WHAT?

I went to my local Jacksonville Post Office a couple days ago- Spoke to my freindly clerk there- told him I was a Notary -etc, etc.--- He said it was his turn to go to Main P.O. downtown a day ago- and he was told that Postal Services are gearing up to handle Notory work and Faxing. It is expected to be operational in about 3-4 months. I don't believe it will hurt us Mobile people any- unless the delivery guys have a" stamp" in their back pocket- "Velly- Velly- intelesting- ummm?"

Reply by WI NotaryGal on 7/22/04 4:25pm
Msg #4820

UPS stores already offer notary and fax services. They don't seem to be swamped with business. I agree with you that it shouldn't have much impact on our at-home notary services. In my area, the Post office workers are down right unfriendly. Our professionalism and accomodating nature will prevail.......

Reply by Becca_FL on 7/22/04 6:44pm
Msg #4826

One of the Post Offices in my town is going completely automated. What next - Robot Notaries???

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/22/04 8:14pm
Msg #4837

Hmm I thought we were robots already? LOL

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 7/22/04 9:25pm
Msg #4843

"What next - Robot Notaries???" saith Becca.

Shhhhhhhh..... The NNA is listening.

Reply by Becca_FL on 7/22/04 9:36pm
Msg #4845

Oh m'God, you crack me up! n/m

Reply by RoadRunner on 7/25/04 3:19am
Msg #4931

Re: Oh m'God, you crack me up! n/m

I went to drop a package at a UPS store today. I passed a coin-op laundry mat with an espresso bar inside, just 2 units away from the UPS store in the complex. There was a big notary sign hanging on the door of the laundry mat. It made me wonder...........

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.