Notary Rotary
NES - still around?
Notary Discussion History

NES - still around?
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by CA_Notary on 7/14/04 3:40am
Msg #4372

NES - still around?

Does anybody know if NES (Notarize Enterprise Solutions) is still around or what might be going on with them?

They used to use me fairly frequently and were one of my quickest paying companies, ususally within 7-10 days. The calls from them died off around May, and they owed me for a few signings. After no payment in a month I called and they cut me a check and mailed it the next day, but left off one of the signings.

I called back, they apologized and gave me another signing and said they'd send payment for both immediately. Didn't receive anything but after about 2 weeks they called me, apologized for not sending the check when they said they would, and would get it right out. That was about 2 weeks ago, still haven't received anything.

I called yesterday and the voice mail message is different; it doesn't say the name of the company, just "your call is very important to us, leave a message, blah blah" and sounds like it's actually going to a cell phone now (also gives the option to page the person). Didn't get a call back today.

It's just very strange, especially since they've been a great company to me until this snag. Anyone know anything?

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/14/04 11:34pm
Msg #4434

I hope they were not your 50% comany.

Reply by CA_Notary on 7/15/04 1:32am
Msg #4439

LOL. No, they were not.

Reply by PhilipAZ on 12/5/04 3:38pm
Msg #12758

Correct me if I'm wrong: In their Independent Contractor Agreement, NES wants to charge me $30 a year to work for them.

I have a hard time with that idea and I can't justify it in any sense.

It seems the height of arrogance and I don't want to encourage them... or am I missing something here?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.