Notary Rotary
NOTARY AMERICA
Notary Discussion History

NOTARY AMERICA
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 7/19/04 8:42pm
Msg #4651

NOTARY AMERICA

What about this company, Are they a peice of shit or what ?
Why would they not pay there notaries ?
I guess they wanna go outta BIZ fast.

Reply by Theresa on 7/19/04 11:51pm
Msg #4667

Never heard of them but i also never heard of anyone using potty language on here either :{

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 7/20/04 1:19am
Msg #4668

Notary America is a very good company. I have done a ton of work for them and have always been paid. If you will call me tomorrow on my cell I will try to help you get this resolved. Cell
951-522-4919. Sometimes a notary has not faxed over a W-9 etc. I'm not suggesting this is your particular problem.
Just call me and I will try to help.

Reply by Kristen/OH on 7/20/04 4:07pm
Msg #4680

Re: NOTARY AMERICA - Joan

Joan -

Are you the only notary in your general area? I have heard from several people that you are the only one defending this company. I thought that Lisa may treat you so well because you are the only notary she can get in your area, and therefore needs to keep you happy.

I have only done two signings for her, but I got the impression they had tried other notaries before me and were desperate to get the job done. Even though I had serious payment issues and countless excuses that can not all be believed, I was always spoken to nicely on the phone.

It seems that the degree of backlash on Lisa's part is somehow connected to how expendable you are. The payment issue seems to be getting so much worse and Lisa is no longer defending herself; I wonder if the company is about to go under.

- Kristen

Reply by Dmoore on 7/20/04 8:48pm
Msg #4695

Well Joan
It was said we would here from you, so after hereing all thats been said I hope you have informed Lisa and I will take you up on your offer, sense I can't seem to talk to Lisa any more, and they are also very nice when I talk to the other employee there to, the last person I talk with was Val and she assured me that she would, help in getting my invoices paid all of them, so let see what you can do.
Will call you. Deb Moore

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.