Notary Rotary
Not enough calls
Notary Discussion History

Not enough calls
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by Irma on 7/3/04 12:50pm
Msg #3905

Not enough calls

I have not received enough calls. I have been a member of NNA for 3 months. I just got certified 5 days ago.

I have gotten 2 calls one for another state I am not commissioned in, and, one that was too far and short notice given.

I have a generic listing on norary rotary and, 123. Is this normal?

thanks in advance for your help.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/3/04 1:15pm
Msg #3906

What area of the country are in?
Being that you just got certified 5 days ago, the calls should come more random, especially at the end of the month.

Reply by Irma on 7/3/04 1:25pm
Msg #3907

Illinois,Lake County.

I am also doing mailings.

Reply by Kelly on 7/7/04 1:41pm
Msg #4024

Irma,
What do you mean you are also doing mailings
Thank you

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/3/04 2:46pm
Msg #3913

Be patient. It doesn't happen overnight.
A lot depends on how many signing agents already cover your particular area.

Reply by Brenda on 7/3/04 6:09pm
Msg #3916

Sign up with every signing agency you can find. Start with the Company List on this website. (Look up at the blue tabs.)

www.50statenotary.com has a company list. Caution: Don't believe everything Victoria tells you - she is often caught being dead wrong on notarial issues. But she deserves kudos for posting her free company list.

By the way, I am signed up with over 250 companies, not counting the dozens of companies on my Do Not Work For list.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.