Notary America called me today!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by Dmoore on 7/21/04 3:12pm
Msg #4750

all because of Joan
Thanks Joan , I did get 4 calls back form Lisa and Val. After talking with Lisa and clearing up some mis infromation on 2 of my invoices , I should have been pay full fees on and one invoice they said they just made a mistake and would add the addition on this check this is all good if she does it. she said it would be overnight it to me , I sure hope so I need my money and not only that I worked for it.
and guess what ? after that was resolved I got a call from them wanting me to do a closing tomorrow, but I don't think so. maybe in another life when things may have change.
I'll let you know if I get my check and I have one ? What happen to just doing right by good working people, I do my end of the deal and you do yours and every thing should work fine, But NOP not this day and age people don't care how well you do your job if there end isn'tt working right (not that you had anything to do with there problem) you are the one who get the tailend of it. and that's not fair, I work hard and try very hard to be as accommedating as possible, 'ill do late closing sameday (as one of these was) and rush jobs. so what do we do with this Notary Abuse.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.