Suggestion for Harry
Notary Discussion History

Suggestion for Harry
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 7/12/04 8:39pm
Msg #4294

Suggestion for Harry

Harry...
I've only been participating in this forum for several weeks, and already I am worn down reading -- and sometimes responding to -- the same queries time after time.

I wonder if you would consider adding a sentence to the introduction to the General Discussion forum that would say something like: "If you are a neophyte notary public or signing agent, it is highly recommended that you review the postings on this board for at least the last four weeks before posting a question. The same question may have been asked, and answered, many times already."

Actually, that's two sentences, but lawyers and Democrats are always inclined to inflate things.

I really think to do so it would serve everybody. Newcomers would certainly get most of their questions answered, along with answers to questions they don't yet know enough to ask. And the experienced members of the forum would be more inclined to respond more fully and with greater alactrity if they knew that the newbie had done his homework.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/12/04 9:26pm
Msg #4296

His esteemed Hughness stated:

"Actually, that's two sentences, but lawyers and Democrats are always inclined to inflate things."

Boy - aint that the truth!

You all do know why legal documents have so many words don't you??

Reply by Harry [NR] on 7/13/04 3:22am
Msg #4313

Try clicking the "New Msg" button. It's a start...

Harry

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.