Notary Rotary
Transcontinental
Notary Discussion History

Transcontinental
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 7/20/04 11:24pm
Msg #4709

Transcontinental

I had a dispute with Transcontinental regarding one of their payment policies. It was more than just a disagreement, but less than an argument. At the time, I was owed $350 for four closings.

Several weeks went by, and I had received no check. I billed. When I called accounts payable about the non-payment, I was told that all Texas closings had to be billed to and paid by one particular person. That person told me she would have to verify the closings, and that payment was due.

"Sure," I thought.

Surprise! With no further dispute, and within the time frame promised, the check for $350 arrived.

I have seen several good comments about Transcontinental on this board. I concur with those comments; in my judgment, they are a good company to work for. I won't, and they don't want me, but were it not for the dispute we had (on a matter that probably won't arise more than 0.5 percent of the time, I would take all the business they could send me. Hope this helps somebody out.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.