Notary Rotary
Transcontinental Title
Notary Discussion History

Transcontinental Title
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by EP_Virginia on 7/3/04 8:48pm
Msg #3920

Transcontinental Title

Has anyone ever had signings for Transcontinental Title or Provident Capital Mortgage Corp., and if so, what is their reputation? Thanks.

Reply by HisHughness on 7/3/04 10:13pm
Msg #3924

I have an issue with Transcontinental Title now. We'll see how it is resolved. Meanwhile, read your contract. You go to a signing, it doesn't fund, they only pay you one-half fee.

Reply by mike mchenry on 7/4/04 10:38am
Msg #3935

did signing in may treated and payed well

Reply by Tess/ME on 7/4/04 3:50pm
Msg #3950

I received a "full" check yesterday from Transcontinental Title for a signing I did June 25. I'll do signings all day long for them. Pay well, too.

Reply by MCTheall/Alabama on 7/5/04 7:55am
Msg #3963

I have done MANY signings for TCT and would work for them anytime. They do pay a trip fee if the borrower recinds, however, that rarely happens because the borrower is always well prepared. TCT pays well and always pays within 2 weeks. I consider them my best client.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/6/04 4:48pm
Msg #3994

Hugh is right they USE to pay only half if the loan didn't fund. But I noticed that on my last signing they have changed the wording to say I Quote "If you go to the closing and the borrower changes their mind or the loan falls through during the signing you will be paid a trip fee * half of your closing fee". I take that to mean that if the loan is signed & does not fund you will still get paid full fee. Of course you could get most of the way thru the signing and it fall through and you would only get half. It also says " You do not get paid until till the loan closes." I don't know if that is their way of still not paying if it doesn't fund. I had a big issuse with them back in Feb I completed two complete signings for them for the same person 1st went bad because loan officer didn't prepare the doc's right and second I don't know what happen. I had put a lot of extra work into this one and I was very mad when they said they were only going to pay me half. But they finally paid me the full fee. All in all They are a good company to work for they pay promply and well. This is the one out of Clearwater Fl Good Luck

Reply by Dayna Ollero on 7/6/04 9:57pm
Msg #4005

Excellent, no problems with them, always prepared and they pay on time and very well.

Reply by Tranetraits on 7/7/04 8:53am
Msg #4018

I did one last month -- no problem, was paid in about 8 days!

Reply by rjmtkjr on 7/7/04 3:08pm
Msg #4036

Hi - I did my first signing with them - went really well - was paid quickly - would work with them anytime.

KP

Reply by petef in pa on 7/7/04 4:48pm
Msg #4045

SOLID company. Pays on time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.