Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by jwpa on 7/11/04 11:59am
Msg #4244

ein #

Best way to go. Very easy. Goto www.irs.gov and fill out an application
and you will have your # instantly

Reply by Sharon on 7/13/04 12:34am
Msg #4310

I just went to this site and looked at it. Read the information telling you whether you need an EIN or not. Why do you think this is the best way to go? I'm just curious.. since reading it.. it says if I can answer any of the questions with YES... and then ask if I employee and alien or if I have employees and so on and so forth. I couldn't answer YES to any of these questons. I'm wondering what are the benefits of having an EIN?? Another Newbie.. yeah.. I know.. you vets are tired of answering our questions... oh well.. thought I'd just pose this quesion.. I'm curious is all!

Reply by Harry [NR] on 7/13/04 3:04am
Msg #4312

Have you searched the message archive for EIN-related posts? Click the Search button and use the following keywords on the search page:

1) EIN
2) IRS

You also might want to select Individual Messages rather than topics. You should see three posts from PAW Notary. They are message numbers 3218, 3225 and 1714.

Harry
Notary Rotary

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.