Notary Rotary
getting paid
Notary Discussion History

getting paid
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by just a notary on 7/30/04 1:42am
Msg #5216

getting paid

Why don't we all ask the agencies to insert the payment check in the package? When assigned you could say that lately we have such bad experience with all new agencies that our motivation is down to zero, and you could tell them that you garantee a spotless signing and confirm that to them after they send you their corfirmation? Just a thought but one that needs more investigation.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/30/04 7:32am
Msg #5221

Simple answer. The packages do not come from the Signing Services, they either come from the lender or the title company. Plus signing services usually have to wait for their checks.

(I do send out the checks to my signing agents when the signing is complete, I don't wait for my checks from the title companies - although the title companies do pay me upon funding)

Even when working directly with title companies the signing agent has to wait until the loan is funded, and the disbursements are made.

Would be nice to have the check in the package (and there is one Florida only company that does this), but don't hold your breath on it happening any time soon.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.