Notary Rotary
one-on-one training
Notary Discussion History

one-on-one training
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by ceci, CA on 7/22/04 7:56pm
Msg #4834

one-on-one training

I know that most of you have taken a signing agent seminar or studied the book (or both) prior to becoming a signing agent. In addition to reading the book, I was thinking about taking a one-on-one 8 hour session with a professional signing agent that some notary organizations are offering prior to going on my first job. The cost is about the same as the seminars. To be honest, when I took the NNA notary seminar awhile back I did not get much out of the seminar (though I enjoyed the hotel luncheon) but their Notary Primer was very helpful and informative. I feel as though I need to get more practical experience/information prior to actually going on the job. You can't get this from a manual. Has anyone taken a private session vs. seminar? Your feedback will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Reply by mack/ca on 7/22/04 8:00pm
Msg #4836

ceci where are you located,

Reply by Ceci on 7/23/04 7:05pm
Msg #4885

Pasadena area. Thanks.

Reply by nsa on 7/22/04 11:39pm
Msg #4851

New to me - who is offering it?

Ceci
It would help me reply to your question if you said who is offering the sessions. (Some companies offering seminars are better than others.)
Can you list the company offering you this service and what they want to charge?

Reply by Ceci on 7/23/04 7:24pm
Msg #4886

Re: New to me - who is offering it?

One is Notary Access and they charge $150 and the other one is $175 (don't remember their name but their phone # is 877/954-80930). I think there was one that charged $99 but again I don't remember their name. I got the information on the internet when I was looking for seminars. Hope it helps. Thanks.

Reply by Anne CA on 7/26/04 4:59pm
Msg #4995

Hi Ceci..Did you sign up with any one for one on one training? I am in San Gabriel and I would be interested in the same training if there is anyone located here. Thanks Anne

Reply by CA_Notary on 7/27/04 3:13am
Msg #5035

Hmmmm, I didn't realize there was a market for this kind of thing. I'm in Eagle Rock and have done about 500 signings and my companies love me because I know what I'm doing and I do it right the first time. I just may have to figure out how to capitalize on my expertise and experience!

Reply by DesertRat on 7/25/04 12:35pm
Msg #4935

I'm interested in the one-on-one training for the same reasons...How do I go about that?

Reply by Ceci on 7/25/04 9:08pm
Msg #4946

I would think you can just call them and sign up for the session.

Reply by Della- Ca on 8/20/04 4:47pm
Msg #6408

Ceci did you find the one on one you were looking for??I was also looking.
Della

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.