Notary Rotary
sign on the x
Notary Discussion History

sign on the x
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by mike mchenry on 7/20/04 8:38pm
Msg #4693

sign on the x

just got a call from sign on the x i got great pleasure being able to tell them no due to the fact they don't pay on time and they should read boards like this to see what there reputation with the notary communitee is!!!!!

Reply by pan/nd on 7/20/04 10:14pm
Msg #4704

You got that right, Mike.

My feelings exactly

Reply by NSA in Chicago on 7/21/04 11:36pm
Msg #4793

I agree whole heartedly, they still owe me $100.00 from months ago and they continue to call me for assignments. I've told them no three times today already.

Reply by nationwidedocprep on 7/22/04 1:11pm
Msg #4813

would love to find out what companies are using my competitors and take the biz @ give to you all @ pay like we do unlike some of my other competitors

thanks,

NationWideDocPrep

paige [e-mail address]

Reply by Bob/ New York on 7/22/04 4:11pm
Msg #4817

Nice going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by sue on 7/22/04 7:31pm
Msg #4832

notaries, please do not respond to this company. if you want to give your hard earned title company list to someone, open a notary listing on any of the various sites and give it to any of the direct notaries you want.

to Nationwidedocprep.com - do you really think we as notaries are going to tell you what title companies are working certain areas at any given time so that you can attempt to get the work and then split the fee with us? as usual when a signing service posts, I am perhaps confused

Reply by Melissa/CT on 7/22/04 4:19pm
Msg #4819

I had also turned them down several times, then the last time, I told them that I couldn't accept any more work from them until I got paid. The AP person said that she was just working on my payment (this is from signings at the end of 2003) -- that was over a week ago that I was told this...still no check. So, I won't be working for them again. I can't wait 7-8 MONTHS for payment.

Reply by Melanie~~MS on 7/31/04 9:34am
Msg #5276

I am still owed $117.50 and I will not accept any more signings until I am paid. I hope all of us are on board here and wholeheartedly unite to get our monies we worked for.

Reply by Melanie~~MS on 8/4/04 11:33am
Msg #5484

I just spoke to accounting and guess what their excuse is now, that the first fell on Sunday. I am so sick of this company's lies. There should be a company that controls payment for services rendered.

Reply by CA_Notary on 8/4/04 12:27pm
Msg #5488

"There should be a company that controls payment for services rendered."

Yeah! There should also be a magic pill that allows me to eat whatever I want and still maintain a 32 inch waist. Come to think of it, there should ALSO be another magic pill that will get me back down to a 32 inch waist.

My advice - call them EVERY day, be a bitch when you call them, and document who you talk to and what they tell you so you can throw it back at them if necessary. They'll get tired of having to deal with you and will send payment just to get you to leave them alone. It's amazing what you can get accomplished when you're willing to yell at somebody over the phone.

Then, never accept another signing for them again, because if you do, you know exactly how they treat their notaries and you deserve whatever runaround you'll inevitably end up getting for THAT payment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.