Notary Rotary
to Notary Rotary Staff
Notary Discussion History

to Notary Rotary Staff
Go Back to July, 2004 Index

Posted by Elizabeth_CA on 7/25/04 4:00pm
Msg #4939

to Notary Rotary Staff

Please fax copies of the MoJo to 916-218-6279. I would like to compare it with the one I got from the California School of Notary Public. I am not able to see the details on this web site. I will order it if has a lot of time-saving features. My journal also has tiime-saving features but notice that the pages are thin - I can see the back page lines from the front of the page.

Thanks in advance.

Reply by Harry [NR] on 7/25/04 11:58pm
Msg #4950

We faxed you a copy of the first several pages this evening. The Modern Journal is constructed from a fairly heavy paper with greater opacity than most journals. That, along with the sewn construction, added a bit to the cost, but we felt they were critical features that all solid journals should have.

Harry
Notary Rotary, Inc.

Reply by Elizabeth_CA on 7/26/04 1:07am
Msg #4953

Thanks Harry. The MoJo looks great, especially like the Description of Document(s) - I'll be ordering one today.

When I printed the copies (fax via Maxemail), there were several horizontal blank strips in the printed page. However I could view the pages well from the computer. Would you know the reason it's not printing the way it looks? I have a HP 3380 and Acrobat v5.

Thanks again.

Elizabeth

Reply by Harry [NR] on 7/26/04 1:56am
Msg #4956

I'm not sure what caused the blank strips and, unfortunately, am not familiar with Maxemail. It could have been a problem in the fax transmission related to line quality, something wrong with our machine, an issue with the receiving modem or even the conversion to PDF. (That narrows it down, huh?)

We'll fax from the sending machine (also an HP) to our in-house fax server to see if there are any obvious problems on this end.

Anyway, thanks for the order. It will ship later today and you'll probably receive it on Wednesday. Priority Mail to California typically runs 2 days.

Best,

Harry
Notary Rotary, Inc.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/26/04 6:58am
Msg #4958

Elizabeth

You are going to absolutley love the MOJO! I bought two of the hardback ones recently - I already have one, just wanted to be prepared!
I don't know how Harry does it for the price!

Reply by HisHughness on 7/26/04 7:27am
Msg #4959

Sylvia gushed:

"You are going to absolutley love the MOJO! I bought two of the hardback ones recently - I already have one, just wanted to be prepared!
I don't know how Harry does it for the price!"

Lord help us all if Harry ever loses his MoJo. There are going to be lots of desperate women out there.

Reply by mike mchenry on 7/26/04 7:37pm
Msg #5002

i also would like to review a copy of your mojo, i have one from nna and not real thrilled with it
760-955-5679. or e-mail [e-mail address]

thanks
mike

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.