HisHughness
Notary Discussion History

HisHughness
Go Back to June, 2004 Index

Posted by Becca/FL on 6/10/04 12:16am
Msg #2933

HisHughness

Hugh,

I don't know you, but I love you! Everyday I am impressed with your wit and knowledge. As a Paralegal, had I worked for an Attorney such as yourself, perhaps I would have lasted longer in the profession. Frankly, I'm quite happy now on my own. I know I am not alone in my admiration of you. I'm quite sure you have plenty of fans that just don't or won't speak out. I belive I speak for many when I say, THANK YOU! Thanks for your humor and your advice. Keep it coming and thanks for keeping it real, dude.

A Hughness Fan All The Way!

Reply by HisHughness on 6/10/04 7:44am
Msg #2937

Gee..."I don't know you, but I love you!" Did we maybe meet in a chat room a while back? Wonder if Harry could set up some private rooms in the Notary Rotary forum. I get goose bumps just thinking about you talking Compliance Agreements, or Estimated Escrow Statements, or even -- yes! yes! -- Renewal and Extension Riders.

Thanks for the kind words.

Reply by HisHughness on 6/10/04 7:46am
Msg #2938

Worked like a...well, like a signing agent on a $200 closing. I'm always amazed at the skills of short order cooks and computer gurus.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.