Notary Rotary
Lone Star
Notary Discussion History

Lone Star
Go Back to June, 2004 Index

Posted by NotaryML on 6/17/04 10:02pm
Msg #3158

Lone Star

Anyone ever heard of Lone Star (aka Nationwide Notary.com?)

Just wondering?

Reply by EP on 6/18/04 7:19am
Msg #3168

Yes, I have heard of them. The woman I spoke with there seems really nice. And it is Loan Star.

Reply by EP on 6/18/04 1:52pm
Msg #3201

Re: Loan Star

I'm not sure how they pay because we initially agreed on the signing date, and I had already called the borrower and made arrangement to sign the documents, and for some reason the closing was changed to the following day, and I had another signing, and was unable to do the Loan Star signing. But they are out of Texas. That's about all I know of Loan Star (or Nationwide Notary).

Reply by HisHughness on 6/18/04 2:18pm
Msg #3202

Re: Loan Star

I did one closing for LoanStar last year. They paid what I asked, though it was about 90 days later. That's not a problem with me, though, as long as I know what the time frame is. Also did one for Nationwide, if that is the same outfit. Paid well and quite promptly. Ask them to get back in touch with me; I'd like more of their business.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.