Notary Rotary
Notarybeware.com
Notary Discussion History

Notarybeware.com
Go Back to June, 2004 Index

Posted by jjrundall on 6/27/04 2:13pm
Msg #3590

Notarybeware.com

Has anyone signed with this service? I am wondering what your thoughts are on it. If you do use it, do you check this site every time before you take a job? Wondering if this is something I should hold off on signing with until later down the line or should I invest in immediatly since there are so many companies that are here one day and gone the next (sad to say) and or dont' pay or slow pay. Any information you can share would be would be appreciated.

THANK YOU,

Jennifer

Reply by Brenda on 6/27/04 9:02pm
Msg #3608

Create a list of companies you won't work for

I have a list of companies that have earned MULTIPLE stories from multiple notaries of no- or slow-pay SSs on the boards and on NotaryBeware.com. I keep a copy of this list at my desk and in my car. If I get a call from a new SS, I quickly check the list while on the phone.

I stall by saying I am booting up my calendar. (Which I am - I am just also checking my Don't Work For list.)

My Don't Work For list is 4 pages long, single-spaced, and alphabetized.

By the way, you don't have to pay $ to NotaryBeware.com to check the ratings. Just click on Ratings and then register for free. The website isn't as clear on procedure as it could be. Keep trying.

Reply by Jennifer Rundall on 6/27/04 10:30pm
Msg #3611

Re: Create a list of companies you won't work for

Thank you very much for your insight. Would you be willing to share that list with a new notary signing agent by chance? It would be greatly appreciated if you would. Please let me know and I will share with you my email address.

THANKS!!

Reply by Brenda on 6/28/04 1:25am
Msg #3615

Sure, I'll share list

Hi, Jennifer

I would be happy to share my list with you.

Send an email to [e-mail address] so I have your address. I get 100-150 spam emails daily, so please put NotaryRotary in the subject line.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.