Notary Rotary
Paper type...???
Notary Discussion History

Paper type...???
Go Back to June, 2004 Index

Posted by jjrundall on 6/27/04 1:55pm
Msg #3589

Paper type...???

Hi, I was wondering if there is a certain type of paper we should be using for e-docs (other than just legal sized). I am pricing paper right now on officemax.com and they have recycled 20pound paper tht is pretty cheap. Is there a difference...any reccomendations would be great!!

Thanks!!

Jennifer

Reply by CA_Notary on 6/27/04 2:20pm
Msg #3592

To my knowledge, paper type doesn't really matter. I just buy the cheapest Staples legal sized copy paper and it seems to work just fine.

Reply by sue on 6/27/04 7:11pm
Msg #3600

me too except I get OfficeMax. they deliver and sadly with legal it seldom goes on sale so I buy quantity to get a discount. when I call, I always ask what's on sale but that seldom is as cheap as store brand. when I looked at the recycled paper, it was more expensive than the regular multi-purpose

Reply by Tess/ME on 6/27/04 9:55pm
Msg #3609

I use the 20 lb at present, because it is the easiest to find. But, IMO it is too light and sticks together more than the 25 pound. I prefer the 25 lb and think it is much better for both the printer and fax machines.

Reply by Bob-Chicago on 6/27/04 11:53pm
Msg #3612

Sam's Club of Costco

Letter is about $19 Per 5K and legal is about $25 per 5K
Works fine in my printer/fax/copier

Reply by Esilef-IN on 1/22/05 7:32pm
Msg #17749

Re: Sam's Club of Costco

So is this the CHEAPEST place of all to buy our paper?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.