Signing Star Services & TrueHome Lending
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2004 Index

Posted by kauffman on 6/14/04 8:48am
Msg #3026

6/13/04

Signing Star Services & True Home Lending are basically the same company. I have been ripped off by these deadbeats for $150.00. Their explanation – I was rude to the borrower. Neither one will tell me what was said or done that indicates rudeness. If you go into a restaurant and the waitress is rude, you might not leave a tip, but still pay for the meal you ate. I performed a service. They have threatened to have me disciplined by the NNA and even sent me a bill for $150.00. Lynda Doye obviously doesn’t know the difference between a payable and a receivable. She contacted me – that’s a payable on her end. I owe her nothing. She owes me. Exercise real caution when working with these two. Lynda Doye is not a person of her word. For more info email me at [e-mail address]. Because of her threats, I am fighting mad. It is TIME to fight back. If any one is interested in fighting this ever increasing crime for notary signing agents, please email me at [e-mail address].

Linda

Reply by Melanie on 6/15/04 2:30pm
Msg #3064

Linda,

I am very upset about your message. Thank God, I don't work for either of these two companies but I will write down their names so I don't accept any work from them. It would actually be really hard to be rude to the customers I have come in contact with, as they have been friendly. Are there any other companies that do things like this, so I can beware of their offers.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.