"Sign On The X"

Anyone know if thay are still around.

Reply by Yep on 6/27/04 12:08am
Msg #3575

They are still calling me.

I am still saying No.

Reply by Bob/New York on 6/27/04 4:58pm
Msg #3596

I just can't understand how they just do not pay anyone and they can still stay in business. There notary list must be getting short.

Reply by sue on 6/27/04 7:09pm
Msg #3599

I believe they do pay, just way too slow for anyone who knows so to have any sort of comfort level with them. they've been around a long time and their resources during the past 2 years should have built significantly so they can pay on a 30-day schedule - any company that lies (personal experience here unless the U.S. Post Office purposely mispostmarked the envelope just to mess with me) about payment just doesn't deserve the time of day from me. also, history has given us several examples of slow payers who have just upped and shut their doors - KMC, Millennium, Victory, 21st Century. Is this any indication of the future?? no but it's something to think about

Reply by nc notary on 6/27/04 8:27pm
Msg #3607

I have never worked for this company, I have heard too many negative things to want to sign up with them, but I did however take a "gander" at their website. After reading their payment method, it's not that hard to see why they are still in business. They pay(or are suppose to) on a monthly basis, at which time you send in a monthly invoice for your services. This way a company whether it be this or another can potentially use any given notary to do numerous signings with in a one or even two month period without actually having to pay. In the end it's all a gamble, trial and error, until one has built up a good & honest relationship with companies who do pay. Just my thoughts.

Reply by Bob/New York on 6/29/04 5:14am
Msg #3651

Re: "Sign On The X" Sue

It sounds like you work for "Sign On The X"

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/29/04 10:48am
Msg #3664

Re: "Sign On The X" Sue

You are saying that "tongue in cheek" aren't you Bob?
Sue does not work for Sign on the X. Read her post carefully, she wouldn't accept any work from them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.