Notary Rotary
c&c signing service
Notary Discussion History

c&c signing service
Go Back to June, 2004 Index

Posted by mike mchenry on 6/18/04 11:55am
Msg #3193

c&c signing service

has anyone done a signing with this company?

Reply by Hishugrhness on 6/18/04 12:49pm
Msg #3197

The best advice I can give is to hang up the phone when C&C calls. They still owe me for four signings done when they were Radian. It is a bad bad outfit, in my opinion.

Reply by mike mchenry on 6/20/04 4:12pm
Msg #3246

Re: c&c signing service

thanks for the advice!!!!!

Reply by MELANIE~MS on 6/21/04 1:52pm
Msg #3282

HEY HUGH,

COULD YOU LIST BAD COMPANIES FOR ME SO I CAN HANG UP TOO.

Reply by AnonymousMe on 6/21/04 2:05pm
Msg #3286

Okay here's the list I recently have:

Door to Door - slow pay
Anthony Bellini & Associates (a rip-off attorney from Brooklyn)
Thomas Sirianni & Associates (Another rip-off attorney)
NMLS (never deal with them)
Victory Notary Association (out of business now I think)
Chess Settlement Agency of NJ, LLC (no pay)
DocumentService.com (if that's what they're calling themselves this week)
Sign On the X
National Document Signing Services (calling themselves this week)
Madison Credit/MIS - slow pay'

There's more I'm sure!

Hope this helps!
Me

Reply by MELANIE~~MS on 6/21/04 2:16pm
Msg #3289

SHIT~~SIGN ON THE X

WHAT DID THEY DO? I CLOSED FOR THEM ON 6/15/04....

Reply by CA_Notary on 6/21/04 3:16pm
Msg #3295

Re: SHIT~~SIGN ON THE X

#1. It's probably not the best idea to use profanity in here. Doesn't bother me personally, but I'm sure there are a lot of people who are bothered by it or would prefer not to see it.

#2. Typing in all caps is considered quite rude, as well as annoying. Please stop doing that. It's really not that difficult to type properly.

#3. Since you're new in here, try reading the previous messages before asking questions. Chances are that many of your questions have been discussed already. There have been plenty of warnings about Sign on the X, you'll find them, as well as a lot of other useful information, if you just read the previous messages.

Reply by SHOCKED2 on 6/21/04 3:50pm
Msg #3297

Re: S***~~SIGN ON THE X

Here is this better? I can type 65 wpm and so sorry about my language, I was just alittle shocked to find out that they may be con artists. You are sort of rude yourself.

FYI everyone was new once so don't start that stuff.

Reply by CA_Notary on 6/22/04 12:42am
Msg #3311

Sort of rude? I'd love to know what I said that you consider rude, because I just re-read my post and it seemed perfectly polite to me.

If you expect people to help you in here you really ought to take the attitude down a few notches. I told you how to find the information you requested about Sign on the X. Even though you couldn't be bothered to thank me, you're quite welcome, I hope you find it useful and I hope you're not foolish enough to take any future signings from them. Their reputation is HORRIBLE on the notary boards that I've seen.

And as for "don't start that stuff", again, lose the attitude sweetie. It ain't gonna get you too far in here.

Reply by Melanie on 6/22/04 12:48pm
Msg #3324

Your are so right and I apologize, it just seemed to me you were being very rude. I can't apologize enough. I hope you accept my heartfelt thanks for your information. By the way, what other sites have help discussion rooms that I can see about SOX because I need to know.

Thanks in advance.

Reply by AnonymousMe on 6/22/04 5:36pm
Msg #3346

Hey, man...Didn't mean for you two to start with the sarcastic remarks. The important thing is that the bad list is out there somewhere helping someone. The rest of you need to control yourselves on this forum. It's a good thing to have and probably the only thing that keeps us communicated.

Yes, those companies are what I said they are. As for SignOntheX, they are not good payers. I wouldn't do any closings for them at all. If you have I suggest you try to get your money through a credit bureau if you've done more than one signing for them and not been paid over 45 days (most of them take that long to pay). Equifax or D&B is a helpful tool.

Let's not sweat the small stuff people!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.