Notary Rotary
i find it interesting
Notary Discussion History

i find it interesting
Go Back to June, 2004 Index

Posted by mike mchenry on 6/21/04 11:50am
Msg #3268

i find it interesting

being fairly new to this i joind many organizations (nna, 123notary) and have signed up with several signing companies (most with a fee). 80% of my appointments come from notary rotary and i have a basic membership at no cost. anyone have any input?

Reply by Melanie~~MS on 6/21/04 1:07pm
Msg #3272

I was told not to sign up with fee places by the person (friend) who got me started in this. I appreciate her. I like this. I am listed with Notary Rotary and 123Notary.

Reply by Becca_FL on 6/21/04 8:43pm
Msg #3306

I have received many calls from my profile on this web site. Some of my best clients found me here on Notary Rotary.

Reply by derf4me on 6/22/04 12:03am
Msg #3309

I am very new, and so far most of my calls have come from notaryrotary. Because of this, I upgraded, and it has already been worth it. In several zipcodes, I come up first or second, and the $39 premier membership has already paid for itself. A lot of these companies are just going down the list to find someone who has what they need. The higher up on the list I am...the more calls I will get. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.