Notary Rotary
invoice and journals
Notary Discussion History

invoice and journals
Go Back to June, 2004 Index

Posted by Irma on 6/21/04 3:54pm
Msg #3298

invoice and journals

I am new to signing business. Have not been on any signings yet.

My question is: I see that one needs to keep a journal and send invoices.I see that the prices on NNA are high. this is only assoc. I belong to. Can I get a sample invoice and journal from one of you. Are these items that have to be custom made for notaries,or can I just by something from office supply store and customize myself. Of course I know that invoice has to have my heading on it? Please help me.

Reply by Linda/NoCA on 6/21/04 4:31pm
Msg #3299

You will need to order a journal. The invoice you can make yourself. Try an excel format.

Reply by sa on 6/21/04 7:41pm
Msg #3305

Get journal on NotaryRotary

Click on "The Notary Shop" above. Their journal is the best and is much cheaper than the NNA's. Less in initial cost plus you can get hundreds more signatures.

Reply by Gracie on 6/22/04 1:09pm
Msg #3328

What state are you in, Irma? That makes a difference in whether or not you have to keep a journal and, if so, what kind of journal it has to be. Some states don't have any specific requirements, except for the information that has to be kept in it.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/3/04 12:54am
Msg #5408

Can someone email me a sample copy of an invoice, please

Irma, Did you ever get a sample invoice? If you did could you please send me a copy? My email address is
[e-mail address]

Thanks,

Sonya

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.