Notary Rotary
Beacon Rock
Notary Discussion History

Beacon Rock
Go Back to March, 2004 Index

Posted by Grayce on 3/27/04 6:29pm
Msg #1311

Beacon Rock

I posted earlier this month that these people had finally paid. They have just paid again. Obviously they can not keep accurate records. I will send this $250.00 back so if they own you money, at least you know that they have that much.

Reply by Joan-OH on 3/27/04 10:09pm
Msg #1313

I received a check overnighted to me on Thursday that was dated Wednesday. I also received a check today that was dated the 15th....the same day they said they sent the first check. The post date was 3/24. I just voided it, ripped it up, scanned it into a PDF file & emailed a copy to them telling them that I already received my money.

Looks like they wrote checks a few weeks ago, didn't mail them & when people (like me) started complaining this week, they sent out checks again. Apparently someone found the first batch & popped those into the mail too.

I know some have payment issues with this company, but I surely hope if this was a major accounting glitch, that a notary wouldn't cash both checks. If this happened to a large amount of checks, it could make a valid payment to another notary bounce.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.