Notary Rotary
Fox Signings
Notary Discussion History

Fox Signings
Go Back to March, 2004 Index

Posted by Michael Buttz on 3/13/04 9:52pm
Msg #1147

Fox Signings

Does anyone have any experience with Fox Signings. Are they good to work with?

Reply by Grayce on 3/14/04 3:31pm
Msg #1149

I've worked with them for more than three years and never had a problem.

Reply by Linda Kelly on 3/18/04 1:17pm
Msg #1192

Rich is one of the nicest people in the business. If you can get in with them as a closer, you have a sure thing.

Good luck. They are a fine company.

Linda Kelly
Jacksonville, FL

Reply by sue on 3/21/04 12:13pm
Msg #1225

you're right, Rich is great; however, he's not the boss - his wife is and what she says goes, even if it's contrary to what you have worked out with Rich.

Reply by Dennis D Broadbooks on 3/21/04 2:34pm
Msg #1226

All Right, Sue...

...I want to know who gave you permission to "stray off the reservation" (the GMN board) & start posting here! As usual, your comments are succinct & on the money.

:)

Reply by Jill Fox on 3/22/04 7:43am
Msg #1231

Our company has monitored these notary boards for months to find most of what is discussed totally useless to this industry. It seems like most postings address who is and who is not going to work for a $50 signing fee. If you feel it is worth your while then accept the job, if not pass. Just do not address the subject over and over and over again. And for the record there are many cases in which a $50 notary is just as educated if not more so than a notary that charges a higher fee. My company is primarily a $50 signing company that will on occasion approve an additional fee if necessary. Not one of you know what I am charging my clients.

In addition, for all of you notaries visiting and reading the boards, try to remember that there are 2 sides to every story and when you read one e point of view there are thousands of other notaries that have different one. While respecting everyones point of view, there may a whole other side to these opinions. I was a mobile notary for 2 years before going nationwide. I understand both sides of the industry trust me. Sue and Dennis are not contractors for my company which works out fine for all parties. There are plenty of other customers for them and plenty of other notaries for Fox. However Sue, before stating that Rich is not the owner and what his wife says goes be very certain your facts are correct. Just for the record I have not worked in the office for years and our business is, was and will do just fine either way. Now let us all concentrate on what really is important keeping the industry profitable for all concerned.

Jill Fox

Reply by victoria meissner on 3/22/04 7:54am
Msg #1232

Hi Jill..I agree totally. Everyone has a different outlook and opinion on almost everything. I am new to the notary side of the business, but this goes on in every field of work there is. I am a licensed real estate agent, who by the way, applied to your agency and would love to get some work from you, but, I had to deal with same in my company. I see alot of help and information on this site, but I guess there will always be some of those other kinds of postings..Anyone really interested in getting the help they come here for, will ignore what is unnecessary and seek out what is helpful..Thanks

Reply by Dennis D Broadbooks on 3/22/04 1:27pm
Msg #1235

Quite the Reply...

...to useless discussion, to use your words. To clarify my remarks to Sue which you're referencing here, they were directed towards her in a light-hearted manner. I was "tweaking" her a little bit for posting in an area she normally never darkens. I respect Sue's opinions on a lot of subjects & consider her to be a professional along with someone I can trust. She may be entirely in error in her remarks, but I'd rather trust her word than yours in this situation. You're absolutely 100% correct that I'm not a "contractor" for Fox Signings nor will I EVER be based upon your remarks here. The fact you're a $50.00 company is justification enough for me to steer clear of your company. The rest of your comments only seal the deal.

Nuff' said. You keep on monitoring the boards & I'll continue to avoid $50 companies like the plague they are.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.