Notary Rotary
Loanclose.com
Notary Discussion History

Loanclose.com
Go Back to March, 2004 Index

Posted by Kelly on 3/12/04 4:08pm
Msg #1134

Loanclose.com

Has anyone heard if loanclose.com has gone out of business. I have been trying to get payment for a closing I did back in October, 2003 and cannot get through on the phone. THe fax phone has been disconnected and the office phone is 'full'. Please respond about any info on this company.

Reply by Michael Buttz on 3/12/04 5:52pm
Msg #1136

The only one I heard about is Instafi.com

Reply by Anonymous on 3/13/04 9:19am
Msg #1140

"Word is" Heather seems to "run" Loan Closers and she is very "unprofessional" in dealing with all of us Notaries/Signing Agents and she does not like to pay. She won't answer the phone and if she just happens to answer and talks with you she makes you feel like you are doing something wrong by asking for your money. And gives you the run around about the check. Good Luck !

Reply by sharon/pa on 3/13/04 12:08pm
Msg #1142

kelly,
i have been trying to get payment of $260 from them since august 2003 thru dec...
dave cinti claims to be the owner/founder of loanclose and that he's been in the business for 17 years according to his website....actually he is on THIS notary search ....saying that he needs "experienced notaries"......now i wonder why???.......BE AWARE those of you who never signed for them if their STILL out there contacting notaries...i contacted the title company they used for my docs and they WON"T USE LOANCLOSE anymore because of all the complaints about them. They have paid loanclose and loanclose has taken off w/the $....despite numerous phone calls to get only 'full machine messages' and a disconnected fax #...sounds like they are going out of business fast....
amazing what greed can to people.......when you run a business like that, the $will dry up fast, now I wonder what he's gonna do.....start another company and rip more people off...????....i recommend like many others have already done REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU...

Reply by Kelly on 3/18/04 1:12pm
Msg #1189

Thanks so much for all your info on loanclose.com. I am disappointed that there are companies out there just waiting to cheat the people that keep them in business. It seems there are quite a few signing companies that do not keep their end of the bargain. Once you find a good one, it is best to stay with them. I am signing for fewer and fewer companies now.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/25/04 11:28pm
Msg #1302

These people are cons! They owe me over $500. The corporation name is Inet Financial. The are incorporated so in addition to the BBB, I am reporting them to the State department of Corps. I am contacting the notary association too. I am going to the magistrate to try to collect. Dave Cinti lives in $300,000 house and he can't pay up? guess that is how he pays for that house.

Reply by Kushma Notary Services - Amy Kushma on 3/30/04 8:10pm
Msg #1338

They owe me money too. Lucky for me they only owe me $75. I it sad, David (seemed) so nice on the phone. He fooled me.... Can you let me know what I can do. I want to report him too!

Reply by Kelly on 4/9/04 6:55pm
Msg #1449

Thanks so much for all the advice. It sounds like you have really done your homework in finding out where and whom to report. I am sorry to say there are people out there willing to cheat us. We do closings in good faith that we will be paid the fee we agreed upon. We do closings in a timely professionaly manner. THey get theirs, and we just wait, and wait, and wait.....

What goes around comes around.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.