Notary Rotary
Please help
Notary Discussion History

Please help
Go Back to March, 2004 Index

Posted by LacyNJ on 3/13/04 11:56am
Msg #1141

Please help

Does anyone use a laser fax for printing out the edocs. I saw a brother intellifax laser for a very great price with a $55.00 rebate. It prints about 7,000 pages per month and the cost is like .07 per page being great. HOwever my question is: If you receive the edocs, you normally print them right? But with this machine I would have to fax them to my fax. An efax account charges .10 per page so it would be costly for me to fax my edocs. Does anyone know another way around this or do you all use laser printers not laser faxes?

Any and all help would be more than appreicated!
Lace

Reply by Michael Buttz on 3/13/04 4:22pm
Msg #1145

Go to Buy.Com and look for a Brother MFC9700. A person who was a close friend told me about them. Got one and its great machine. The cost is about $500 you would also what the second tray ($140) for legal sheets.

Reply by lacyNJ on 3/14/04 12:00am
Msg #1148

Thank you Michael for the tip and the info!!
Lace

Reply by DBethany on 3/15/04 10:13am
Msg #1151

I have a MFC9700 and I love it but, there are some incripted languages that it cannot print. I have lost two or three jobs due to this issue. Otherwise it is a great machine.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.