Notary Rotary
Anyone done business with Global Dox?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2004 Index

Posted by ej1 on 5/22/04 12:47am
Msg #2198

First of all, Thanks to Brenda Stone on the new agent tip! Wish I had that tip about a week ago! LOL.. but, that is ok.. I did it!

Got a call this evening from Global Dox and just wondering of anyone's experience with them. I have a signing at 2pm on the 22nd for them.

Reply by JHS/FL on 5/22/04 7:21am
Msg #2204

I did a signing with them, took 2 months and several phone calls to get paid. They said they had got me mixed up with someone else. On my last phone call there a girl named Ryan promised to ensure it was sent out that day. She did what she promised and I got it a few days later.

Reply by Roger/OH on 5/22/04 10:45am
Msg #2205

I did 2 for them awhile back; both took nearly 60 days. They do pay, but expect to wait. I won't do them anymore.

Reply by had it with GD on 5/22/04 1:04pm
Msg #2206

Re: Anyone done business with Global Dox - NOT ANY MORE

Did a signing.

Paid 2.5 months after signing. I spent the last 7 weeks of that period phoning and begging.

Never again.

Reply by ej1 on 5/23/04 1:10am
Msg #2212

Re: Anyone done business with Global Dox - NOT ANY MORE

Well, I did my loan signing today so let us see what happens now? My daughter who lives in same state did a couple of closings for them about a month ago.. she is waiting to see if she gets it as they have noted on their invoice (net30-45 days) Hmmm.

Reply by Mike on 5/23/04 1:03pm
Msg #2221

It was 2 1/2 months for me to get paid on two closings I did for them. Now get this the last time I called I was VERY NASTY I might to be I was paid in 3 days. They also said they will not call me again. With that I said so sad.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.