Notary Rotary
Check your title companies.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2004 Index

Posted by A-Notary on 5/20/04 11:43pm
Msg #2174

Been calling on a title company for awhile. My flyer says I can assit in peak periods. I can do in office closings. Touchbased with closing supervisor. She had just lost two closers. Wants help into end of month. Will pay me $150 for closings in her office. Does them back to back. Start Monday afternoon. She asked if I would do HUD settlement statements. I mentioned I know accounting and if she would teach me, I would be willing to learn. She says she will. She mentioned she wants to hire a full time in house closer(I am not interested in that), but she would give me more of her mobile closings going forwards and refer me to her peers in town at other title companies. She will teach me purchases too. All I have done is refis to date. Sweet! Market, market, market.

Reply by Anonymous on 5/21/04 6:18am
Msg #2176

could you post a copy of your letter?

thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.