Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Right of Recission-Legal basis and risks explained.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 5/14/04 2:55am
Msg #2035

Good article that notaries and signers should be aware of(you lawyers should be able to figure this out yourselves<==just kidding).

This is not so you can provide legal advice, but so you can determine how to run your business and understand the risk associated with improperly completed recission forms. Would you want to be a party to an improperly executed form? It's your business, you make the call!

http://www.complianceheadquarters.com/Res__Real_Estate/RRE_Articles/right_of_rescission.html

Reply by Brenda Stone on 5/14/04 2:18pm
Msg #2048

Anonymous: Thank you for putting this link up. I am happy to find a meaty sight that serves up facts in well-written articles. This is a great place to refer to for the things that will help me improve my knowledge base. I will have this site at the top of my signing agent reference list.
Brenda

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.