Notary Rotary
Test for EDocs
Notary Discussion History

Test for EDocs
Go Back to May, 2004 Index

Posted by Tammy Perkins on 5/22/04 11:41pm
Msg #2211

Test for EDocs

Hi, I have just purchased a new laser printer and I need to know how I can test it to see if I can figure out the whole edoc thing and make sure I am able to recieve and print docs. Please let me know if there is anywhere to go.
Thanks

Reply by Stephanie on 5/23/04 9:23pm
Msg #2228

Tammy

Theway I tested ut my printer was by contacting Vital Signing - mostof their assignments are by way of edocs. They sent me an email with a utility that Iwas to download, then a 2-page file. One page is on legal the other page on letter.

If Ican find the email, Iwill forward it to you.
I have had many assignm,ents from them with no problem printing out the docs....and all of the docs I have received from then utilize the utility the sent to me.

**I will send it your way once I find it.

Reply by Stephanie on 5/23/04 9:27pm
Msg #2229

Re: Test for eDocs - Tammy

Tammy - I found the email - I'll need your email address to forward it to you....once opened, follow directions - everything is very clear.

Reply by Tammy on 5/24/04 12:26am
Msg #2231

Thank you so much for your help my email address is [e-mail address]

Reply by Stephanie on 5/24/04 11:57am
Msg #2243

Tammy - that email is in my filing cabinet on the pc in my office & I won't be there until approx. 6:00 pm this evening - I will forward it to you at that time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.