Notary Rotary
delay on payments
Notary Discussion History

delay on payments
Go Back to May, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 5/12/04 3:59pm
Msg #1971

delay on payments

I work for a signing company and i can tell everybody that sometimes we don't receive payment on time , we receive payments after 45 or 60 days after closing . These are some lenders policies so this is not only the signing companies fault .

please comments

Reply by sue on 5/12/04 8:19pm
Msg #1978

so why would we care when you get paid? not our problem what goes on between you and your client. your company should have had sufficient funds on start up to pay the notaries for the work performed. then, as you go along, you pay them from funds received but you should always in theory be a billing cycle ahead (goes back to having sufficient start-up funds). when you go out of business, and you surely will if you don't have enough reserves, you should again in theory then have the final billing cycle for yourselves. rather simplistic but I think you get the point. don't try to pawn your problems (or agreements with your clients) off on us.

Reply by Anonymous on 5/12/04 8:42pm
Msg #1979

You get paid each week (or bi-weekly, etc), for your hard earned work, correct? The same goes for the notaries who go into the borrower's homes and do their jobs. If you do your work, you get paid on time. A no-brainer it seems.

Reply by sue on 5/12/04 9:10pm
Msg #1980

????? I have absolutely no idea what you are now talking about

Reply by Anonymous on 5/12/04 9:34pm
Msg #1981

responding to the first comment, that's all.

thanks

Reply by pattijay on 5/13/04 9:11am
Msg #1989

I don't care when a signing company gets paid, it's buisness to take care of your contractors so they do a good job for you again and again. Back up funds are a part of business. Thats like me saying sorry I have not been paid so I don't have backup paper to do e-docs, or toner. You get a regular paycheck don't you? I have a real life too. With kids to feed and a mortgage to pay. I make sure I have everything in my office to do the job cause I run a good business your company should do the same.

Reply by Lawrence Goodwin on 5/13/04 1:45pm
Msg #2004

Hmmm, I wonder if the plummer I have to call to fix my leak will wait untill I sell the house to get paid, what ya think?

Reply by Brenda Stone on 5/14/04 5:53am
Msg #2037

I like your website, Lawrence.

Brenda

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.