Notary Rotary
e-doc
Notary Discussion History

e-doc
Go Back to May, 2004 Index

Posted by Tracey North Sound Notary Services on 5/9/04 12:43pm
Msg #1923

e-doc

Can anyone help me??? I dont know how to accept e-doc /email docs.
I've heard I need to go to some web site and sign up? Please let me know what I need to do . Thanks tracey

Reply by Tom on 5/9/04 12:59pm
Msg #1925

Depends on what format the docs are in. If they are Adobe just go to www.adobe.com and download Acrobat Reader. If they are in another format the sender should include a url to go to download the appropriate reader. Once you have the correct reader for the docs in question you should be able to print them without too much trouble.

Reply by Sylvia/FL on 5/9/04 7:08pm
Msg #1929

The companies that send edocs send them in different ways.
Some will send them as an attached pdf file - so be sure you have an updated version of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
Some will give you a link to a website so you can go pick up your docs (and if it is your first time picking them up from the website, you should be able to click on a link to install the viewer needed.

Be sure you have a laser printer with pcl 5 or 6 drivers.
Some companies will only use you for edocs if you have DSL or cable, they don't want you to be using dial up. Some companies even specify the minimum mailbox storage space you must have.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.