Notary Rotary
24/7 Give me the brush off
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Susie/OH on 11/30/04 7:35pm
Msg #12361

Tonight I received a call from 24/7 NNN. Wanting me to do a signing tonight with e-docs. Knowing their history with payment I gave them a price of $125.00. I knew they wouldn't want me then. The lady said she had to get an O.K. from her manager. AKA-you ain't getting the signing. Now, I feel bad that I wasn't able to make them richer and me poorer.

Reply by KC/IN on 11/30/04 8:59pm
Msg #12378

Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter if you priced them $50 or $250...they don't pay and it really isn't worth your trouble. Chances are, you'll end up with $0 in the end regardless of your price. They did you a favor, trust me. I know first hand just like MANY others on this site. Smiley

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/30/04 10:53pm
Msg #12389

Very smart of you not to accept the signing. But I wish you had just said no and told them exactly why. They, and companies like them, need to be told repeatedly how crappy their reputation is among the signing agent community.

Reply by Susie/OH on 12/1/04 8:54pm
Msg #12497

Got the job, but through another company..Have you heard of

I will the next time. Another company call me this afternoon with the same signing. R&R Group. Have you ever heard of them? Let me tell you I earn my money on this one.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.