A Lady Will Assist- SS- Fairfield, California
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Curious George on 11/15/04 5:44pm
Msg #11364

Hey Everyone,
Hope all is well and business is good with you. Just wanted to pop in here and give everyone some info.
Did some last minute work for "A Lady Will Assist" from Fairfield, CA. in September, since then all I have gotten is the run around. Everyone that answers the phone says that Roslyn (the owner/accts. payable) has not gotten to it and she isn't in. Does she even exist?...... Makes me sick that there are people out there doing business like this, they all need to be shut down. I've read numerous complaints about this company on here and other boards so just to update this board they are still a very slow or non-paying company.
Here we go again....
Have a great day!

~Anthony
Oregon

Reply by KC/IN on 11/15/04 9:34pm
Msg #11392

That is one company I will not do work for. I've heard TOO many bad things.

Reply by Anna on 11/15/04 10:31pm
Msg #11399

Curious George, please see my message I posted on 9/29/04, msg #9036. I gave Roslyn's direct cell phone number. She always answers this number. I bugged the HELL out of her for payment and told her I would call her 10 times a day until she paid me. She shorted my check but at least I got most of my money. I WILL NEVER EVER do business for this company again. Good luck. Tell her Anna said hi and that us notaries do network.

Reply by Karen_NJ on 11/16/04 11:35pm
Msg #11472

Hi Anna....Isn't there a list of bad companies that's posted somewhere to help us steer clear of these deadbeats?!!!

Reply by Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 11/22/04 7:18am
Msg #11832

It sounds as though I should be happy these people never called me... Thank God for small favors.

Reply by annoyed in PA on 11/30/04 11:23am
Msg #12305

I have been trying to collect from these people for two months. I finally contacted the National Notary Association and was told I was the first to complain to them about this company. They told me if others complained, they will remove them from their "approved" list of signing companies? I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Buruea and am waiting to hear the end result from that. Has anyone else attempted to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. And the result?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.