Notary Rotary
Any Info on Pacific Alliance
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Lori, NY on 11/1/04 1:33pm
Msg #10726

Hi does anyone have any info on Pacific Alliance, I accepted a signing from them, it was through a email, about a week and 1/2 ago. It just had there name on it in the email address part and the woman I was dealing with. She had told me I had to invoice her with my w/9 form as well, so the day after the closing I emailed her back to get there fax number which she gave me. Which started with 619 suffix and every time I try to fax to this number it would just ring at first now, a recording answers and says that they can't accept calls at this time and if you are trying to fax, please try again later.

So I emailed the woman back again with my invoice and my SS# and asked her if this would be acceptable since I was having a hard time faxing to the number she gave me, and I haven't heard a word back since.

I have no other contact information for this company, does anyone else? The woman I was speaking with was Kerrith Gray

Thank you for any help in this matter.

Lori

Reply by Anna on 11/1/04 5:22pm
Msg #10736

I just completed a signing for Pacific Alliance (Kerrith Gray). I have phone of (619) 890-9793 and Fax # (619) 563-1318. e-mail address [e-mail address]. Good Luck....

Reply by Lori on 11/4/04 1:30pm
Msg #10883

Thank you very much. Were you able to fax to that number?

Lori

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.