Notary Rotary
Big Problem
Notary Discussion History

Big Problem
Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by lynn on 11/15/04 6:38pm
Msg #11368

Big Problem

I had a signing company call me a couple of hours ago , the lady's name was Keesha and thats all I know, its to do a closing on Friday the 19th and she was going to fax me the work order right away. I never got the work order and dont know the name of the company she works for. Doesnt show up on my caller ID either. Anyone know of a Keesha and what company it would be?? Thanks

Reply by Susie/CA on 11/15/04 6:48pm
Msg #11370

Hopefully you will get the documents soon with the information in the package! Sorry, I can't recall a Keesha.

Reply by lynn on 11/15/04 7:10pm
Msg #11376

Thank you for answering my question. I hope the package will have the information I need too. Hopefully that comes early. Then to top it off, I thought she had said one town and then afterwards I think it was a different town that sounded like the other town. And it would make a big difference in the fee. Thats another problem. thanks for taking the time to answer back. Lynn

Reply by Tk on 11/17/04 6:36am
Msg #11482

There is a Keesha at Escrow Works at 248-483-9600 (it took me months to get paid
from this company, btw).
Don't get intimidated by these schedulers... make them repeat the company name
and their name. Write it down.

Hope this helps.

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/17/04 7:15am
Msg #11484

TK - Guilty!

I am one of the worst about letting the schedulers rapid fire names, and other info to me, while my drawling Texas ears and 8 beats behind.

Did not realize this was something I have been doing. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Brenda Stone

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/17/04 8:08am
Msg #11492

I always tell them I have to check my palm pilot and put the phone down for a minute or two, even if I have my palm on and it is sitting directly in front of me. That gives me an opportunity to put my NSA hat on so I can focus on the signing info. When I pick up the phone again, I repeat the date/time of the signing, and ask them to repeat their name and company again while I'm entering it into my palm. That also eliminates lost scraps of paper which I've scribbled the info on and usually can't read once I get off the phone. I go through my gears double checking if the docs will be overnighted or e-docs and tell them my 2-3 hour deadline. I make sure they have my correct e-mail address and/or fax number and my address if overnighting.

Reply by Tk on 11/17/04 12:26pm
Msg #11512

Brenda ??

Brenda, I guess I don't know what you are talking about.
Did you call Lynn? I was just trying to help Lynn.
I must be reading your post incorrectly.

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/17/04 2:44pm
Msg #11524

Re: Brenda ??

Hi, TK, I was responding to your statement:

"Don't get intimidated by these schedulers... make them repeat the company name
and their name. Write it down. "

Sometimes I let them talk too fast for me to catch up with and then don't know what they said.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.