Notary Discussion History

Closing Agents Needed
Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Gary Hays on 11/27/04 10:47pm
Msg #12115

Closing Agents Needed

Letter Of Introduction
Closing Agent’s Needed

I am in the process of developing a nation wide closing network and am in need of multiple closers in all USA locations.

After a six year tenure with Data Search, Inc. I founded Swafford & Hays Settlement Services, Inc. a national real estate title insurance firm based out of Knoxville, TN. and held the position of President. I am no longer affiliated with that company and am in the process of embarking on this new venture. The new company is currently two to three months out but may possibly escalate for an earlier opening.

Thus far the response to this venture has been very good but I am still in need of talented professionals offering closing expertise on an independent level. Please respond via e-mail if there is interest on your part to perform services for this developing company. I will need your contact information, and the states and/or counties that you cover. I will also need to know if you carry E&O insurance.

Sincerely,

Gary W. Hays [e-mail address]

Reply by Sylvia Palmer on 11/28/04 10:59am
Msg #12127

i'm very interesred in finding out more about your company, i live in central fl. pasco county so i'm close to the tampa bay, orlando, and sarasota. my daugter-in-law got me interested in the notary closing network. she is in mississippi looking forward to hearing from you ,thanks

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/28/04 1:15pm
Msg #12135

You have an email from me by now.

Thank you for making us aware of your interest!

Reply by dclewis63@yahoo.com on 11/28/04 2:07pm
Msg #12141

Gary,

Sounds like a good plan. Sent me more information to [e-mail address].

D C Lewis

Reply by peterole_MN on 11/28/04 4:45pm
Msg #12147

Thanks for the info. May ask your definition of a "closing agent"? Do you define that the same as a "signing agent"?
Best of luck in your new venture.

Reply by Marybella on 11/28/04 8:05pm
Msg #12151

Thank you for the information about your company. I would definitely like to know more and possibly sign-up with your service. I'm a South Jersey Notary and have a website: http://www.njmobilenotary.com

Thanks again, Mary Lefer
New Jersey Notary Public and Certified Signing Agent
New Jersey Paralegal

Reply by Gary Hays on 12/1/04 9:30pm
Msg #12504

Thanks for all of the replies. Please direct all emails to [e-mail address] so I can include them in a folder that I am compiling. The response has been amazing and I am very grateful. Things are shaping up quicker than anticipated. In response to one question on here and to clear up any conflict in terms, signing agent and closing agent are the same thing. Keep those e-mails coming folks!! Ya'll (as we say down here in the south) are great.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/27/05 3:30pm
Msg #67641

I am an Alabama notary and did several signings for your company, but have not been called in the last two or three months. Did I do something incorrectly.
[e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.